Track Rollers are forged from a boron steel alloy and then through hardened to a good core hardness. This prevents the bushings from loosening. The roller outside diameter is also deep heat treated through wear limit for maximum wear life.
- Available in single and double flange, and in both excavator and track-type tractor styles
- Sealed and lifetime lubricated
- Wide flanges resist rollover
- High-strength steel and deep hardening virtually eliminate wear, shock loads, and bell mouthing
- Sleeve bearings and large hardened shafts absorb impacts and deflection
rollers have an upset center shaft to absorb heavy thrust loading and offer at least 30% more wear life than excavator-style rollers. Best for machines that spend a lot of time traveling at high speeds.
rollers are better in high-impact conditions because of its heav-duty, large diameter shaft.